The admission procedure
The application should be sent before 01 June 2021 to Online Summer School Coordinator's e-mail: Summerschool@mgsu.ru
The application must include the following documents:
- application form
- curriculum vitae
- motivation letter
- a copy of passport (for visa invitation)
The course fee is 600 EUR.
The course fee includes:
- tuition (courses, teaching materials, etc)
- accommodation in MGSU dormitories
- 2 field trips
- Internet access in MGSU
- cultural program.
Students from Germany are eligible to apply for financial support.
The DAAD scholarships are partial scholarships. The scholarship holders are expected to make a reasonable contribution towards the costs. The partial scholarships consist of:
- a travel allowance (depending on the country),
- a scholarship rate (flat rate to cover subsistence costs),
- a maximum amount to cover the participation fee of up to a maximum of € 650.
Interested students should apply for admission to the summer school and, in parallel, apply for funding from the DAAD at www.goeast.daad.de.
Please read carefully admission procedure for scholarship in order to be eligible for selection!