The admission procedure
The application should be sent before 1st June 2020 to Summer School Coordinator's e-mail: Summerschool@mgsu.ru
The application must include the following documents:
- application form
- curriculum vitae
- motivation letter
- a copy of passport (for issue of visa invitation)
The course fee is 600 EUR.
The main course fee includes:
- tuition (Russian language course included),
- teaching materials,
- accommodation in MGSU dormitories,
- 2 field trips,
- internet access on campus and dormitories
- cultural program.
DAAD go east! Scholarship
Students from Germany are eligible to apply for financial support.
The DAAD scholarships are partial scholarships. The scholarship holders are expected to make a reasonable contribution towards the costs. The partial scholarships consist of:
- a travel allowance (depending on the country),
- a scholarship rate (flat rate to cover subsistence costs),
- a maximum amount to cover the participation fee of up to a maximum of € 650.
Interested students should apply for admission to the summer school and, in parallel, apply for funding from the DAAD at www.goeast.daad.de.
Please read carefully admission procedure for scholarship in order to be eligible for selection!
After successful completion of the summer course students will be awarded with 3 credit points (ECTS) and 1credit point (ECTS) for completion of Russian language course.